LINKS TO OTHER SITES OF INTEREST
Why Not Give Them A Visit ?
There are of course many sites
on the World Wide Web which are aviation orientated and it is
not our intention on this page to list them all. Our site is part
of the Military Aviation Webring and our home page has a link to the ring if you want more aviation sites.
All we are doing on this page is to draw your attention to
one or two which we have found to be of interest but a
link here does not mean that any views expressed on those sites are
those of Avro Lancashire.
If anyone, particularly in the North West area of England, has an
aviation orientated site and wishes me to include a link to it on this
page please mail me at the following address:-
contact me by e-mail
- www.huey.co.uk- This link leads you to the web site of the Huey flown by our President.
- North West Air Ambulance - Visit the site of the North West Air Ambulance, for whom our President used to be a pilot.
- Rossendale Aviation Society- Based in the East of the County of Lancashire.
- Airshow Action Photo Gallery- Excellent airshow photographs by Peter Steehouer. Peter has previously very kindly allowed us to use some of his photographs in our monthly newsletter.
- Solway Aviation Museum - Information about the Solway Aviation Museum at Carlisle Airport.
- Today's Pilot- A magazine for the private Pilot, full of interesting news, information and flight tests.
- FighterWorld- If
you are ever in the New South Wales area of Australia then a visit to
Fighter World at Williamtown is well worth it. The museum is alongside
the RAAF base flying Hawks and F18s and trips round the base are
- Deutsches Museum, Flugwerft Schleissheim- and if you are ever near Munich(München) a visit to this Aircraft Museum north of the city is well worth a visit. Once you are on the site and changed to the English version, click on "Branch Museums" to find this museum.
- Fighter Control- This link leads you to a site with lots of aviation interest.